Art that makes you think about juggling

We didn’t make many shots, around two shots per one figure (furthermore, I just thrown objects to make such effect and then just catch or drop). Well, in the moment I was thinking about lines and triangles, and used tricks that maybe can help me, like: multiplexes, flash or 531 or 7531. A concept of small amount of photos taken per figure took us approximately twenty minutes to make photos. The hardest part is to sync photographer and juggler to make a desired shot (if there were any desire, huh). 3, 2, 1, throw!

Sometimes it helps for photographer watching how juggler practice:

But anyways no luck without the greatest random (thought of squares, got another polygon, so this one is two multiplexes):

“Accidently” trafficlights:

Nice idea of making readable things by juggling, like alphabet or ordinary geometric figures (or any other symbols), that everybody can understand.

Just came across this. Cotton balls, motors, boxes. Very cool effect.

This has a lot more work by the same artist. More ball and box stuff about 11 mins in.

Can’t stop thinking of Einar Kling Odencrants since his photos was the first I saw of juggling. Now of course he does a lot of other circus disciplines as well.
http://einarklingodencrants.com/portfolio/urban.html

Swivel Chair,wooden chair, 79 x 37 x 87 cm.
by Gunilla Klingberg, 2010.

Hardcore object manipulation.

Contemporary percussion played and explained by Steven Schick. Loved it.

Here’s another look on Jackie Chans work (at 3.56 he does a half spin kickup with a sword) and then goes on to talk about the importance in the pictures he creates. In the clip after, the narrator goes as far as comparing Jackie Chans work closer to a circus artist than a martial artist.

Here is a mannequin challenge. ( It’s a small video where everybody acting like they are freeze in time.
Start with a club passing ! and others levitating object.

Pretty coool pic.
@psychonaut Any ref to find more info about it ?

Not art but work :

Doing two stuff at one

Cyborg juggling :

Quite funny you should say that I found this peace in my friends parents toilet room hung on the wall haha !

Everything is Everything by Koki Tanaka. One of my favorite video/performance pieces, full of clever manipulations of everyday objects

Another great piece by Koki Tanaka

Beer Paintbrush
In this video, artist Ben Moren performs two tasks with one motion