Hi Object Episodes Jugglers,
i recently partecipate to the IJA Tutorial Contest 2016 with this entry:
I recommend to skip the first minute and go directly to the tutorial.
I don't want to spam it but I'd like to read your constructive critiques about it.
- What do you think about this approach?
- Which are its weak and strong points?
- What do you think is unnecessary?
- What do you find interesting?
- Physical definition of impulse
- Denis Paumier's Body throw theory
- Laban-Bartendieff fundamentals